Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

zia_madani
Regular Visitor

PowerBI + iOS+ SSRS 2016

I have published some reports on on-premises SSRS 2016 mobile report publisher. There is no issue accessing these reports on Power BI Store App in Windows environment and Power BI app in Android environment. However when I am trying to access them in iOS environment (both iphone and ipad) an empty page appears with the title of "REFRESHING" forever and nothing is dsiplayed. I have attached the page here from ipad.

Note: The PowerBI App is the ltest version and the iOS is also the latest version. I read somewhere that the iOS app does not support NTLM authentication, I reconfigured SSRS to Basic Authentication but it didn't help.

photo_2016-09-02_09-45-58.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

After installing version 9.5, now everything is working. It is beautiful on iPad.

Thanks to Power BI team.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RomiK
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Thanks you for reaching out, we are aware of this and are working to resolve it.

In the upcoming iOS releases include major SSRS refactor that addresses these kind of issues (and makes iOS call the same API as Android and Windows). Please keep up to date with the following releases and versions and if this re-occurs after the next  two updates let us know.

After installing version 9.5, now everything is working. It is beautiful on iPad.

Thanks to Power BI team.

Hi,

I installed update 9.4 on iOS. Now I can see report folders and report thumbnails which is great. However, when I try to view report, the loading progress bar stays forever.

Hi all,

I'm having the same issues. It's working on Andriod and Windows phones however it doesn't refresh on iOS. 

It does work on those that don't have the most recent app update on their phone however.

Hopefully a fix soon.

Thanks,

Stu

Thanks. Hope it'll come soon.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors