Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

yayadk
Regular Visitor

Power BI report on mobile app

Hi Guys.

Maybe i misunderstood something but is it posible to have a power bi report located on my mssql 2016 (ssrs) showen on my mobile app?

If so how?

tnx in advance

Br

Yair

5 REPLIES 5
yarivm
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hi Yair

Please see below post and let me know if this is what you are looking for:

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-mobile-iphone-kpis-mobile-reports/

Thanks,

Yariv

Yariv.

Tnx for the answer.

No, this is not what i was looking for. i have seen that article but it is talking about using the app in order to see ssrs reports but not Power BI reports, like you can on powerbi.microsoft.com

so my question is if it is posible to see on my app the power bi reports i have uploaded to my local ssrs?

Tnx in advance

Yair

Hi Yair,

We currently support Power BI reports and SSRS 2016 mobile reports. Currently you cannot view the "old" RS reports in the mobile app.

All the best,
Yitzhak

Sorry i guess i did not explained my self well.

Currently i have a local server with mssql 2016 and i am using the ssrs in it. i have uploaded there som Power BI reports.

Those reports are not seen when i am using my mobile app when opening the ssrs dashborad.

Is there anyway to see and use my power bi reports located on my local server on my mobile phone, just like i can upload see and use on powerbi.microsoft.com

Tnx for your help.

Yair

@yayadk

You can upload whatever type of file onto SSRS web portal. However, your uploaded .pbix file is not a "published" report (.rdl file) on Report Server. Also it's not supported to publish .pbix onto Report Server. So you can't see the Power BI report on Report Server via Mobile Apps. For your requirement, you have to publish your .pbix on Power BI Service.

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors