Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Simonliu

Power BI mobile app(android) dashboards and reports are empty

Hello, 

I just started to use PowerBI and I am new. I downloaded PoerBI desktop and built a simple report and dashboard and then I published to the https://app.powerbi.com website. I can see it using internet browser. 

I also downloaded the Power BI mobile app for Android (Ver:111050). login the same account, but the dashboards and reports are empty.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Looks like the issue was, using company portal policy for Power BI without being signedin.
Please make sure to sign in to the company portal and then to out of Power BI, and sign in again.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Krisz
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi,

I have the same issue, with the app working fine previously. It seems like the app doesn't connect to the organization's dashboards and reports.

Krisz
CMO Lead at Microsoft Hungary, marketing analytics enthusiast
Follow me on Twitter

Sorry about the issue we are looking for the root cause of this.
First of all, what platform do you have? (Android, iOS, Windows)
Can you please logout, close the app, login, wait 10sec, close the app, open dashboard?

It's Android (precisely 5.1.1 with Cyanogen 12.1 OS), using Power BI with organizational account. What's interesting is that Groups (originally made in Planner) appear, but not my Workspace and Dashboards. Like in the original post, in browser works just fine.
Follow me on Twitter

Thanks for the hint!!
Did the process that suggested helped?

Thanks Yitzhak, unfortunately not, signing in again did not bring the dashboards back.
Follow me on Twitter

Looks like the issue was, using company portal policy for Power BI without being signedin.
Please make sure to sign in to the company portal and then to out of Power BI, and sign in again.

Taking this offline, we will update the forum once we will have a root cause or solution.

yitzhak
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Do you see the list of dahsboards? 

What version of WebView is installed on your device?

All the best,

Yitzhak

The latest version, I jst downloaded form google paly store.

for some reason, I can see it now. maybe I need to reboot my cell phone

Thanks for the update

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors