Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Kealkil4
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Mobile Drill Down no longer working (May 2018)?

I have been using Drill Down on a Clustered Column Visual since the release for Android Mobile in April.

So I know how it should work!

A couple of days ago, I noticed that while I was seeing the pop-up Drill Down window, despite clicking on it the next level of data cannot be displayed.

To get to the lower level, I have to use the same approach that I use when drilling down on a Matrix.

I haven't changed the App ... and I can see the Drill Down when I use the App on Web Service.

The update overnight has not fixed the problem.   So what has happened?

Has anyone else experienced the same problems?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Kealkil4,

We just released a fix for this. it should arrive to production at the beginning of next week.

if the problem still persists next week, please contact us to our support mail directly: no-reply-powerbi@microsoft.com.

I apologize for you inconvenient 

Maya

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Kealkil4,

We just released a fix for this. it should arrive to production at the beginning of next week.

if the problem still persists next week, please contact us to our support mail directly: no-reply-powerbi@microsoft.com.

I apologize for you inconvenient 

Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors