Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

adezkam

Pin tiles only for phone layout?

Hi

I have a dashboard which is built for desktop, but I now want to add specific tiles and visualizations that is only to be used in phone view and not desktop. Is that possible in any way? 

4 REPLIES 4
gabil
Employee
Employee

Hi Adezkam,

Are you relating to dashboards or reports?

Today mobile dashboards and phone repots can only be a subset of the web dashboard or report.

We're looking into differentiating between the web dashboard and report more significanlty from the mobile dashboards and report, but we do not have a concrete plan for that.

If this is something that interests you, please post an idea for that - 

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/category/105939-mobile

Thanks,

Gabi

Hi 
Thanks for your reply.

Sorry, yes. I am refering to the dashboard, which I share with stakeholders. I have a large background image on which I present the different visualization. However, this is not looking well at all in phone view (via Power BI App). So I need to break my backgrund image down to 6 pieces and stack this vertically  to fit mobile screens. 

Thanks for the answer. I guess my best shot right now is simply creating a new report page where I randomly add the assets and visualizations I need, to then drag it when I build my dashboard in phone view on Power Bi Web  (?)

Thanks

If I follow you correctly then you are correct.

If you'd like to me to take a look at the specific dashboard and try to assist please send some screenhots to 

mpbisup@microsoft.com.

Thanks,

Gabi

Thanks. I learned to break my assets down to pieces, which helps me re-construct the layout for phone better. 

So far, so good. Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors