Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

RepublicOfSteve
Regular Visitor

No tiles visible in android app

I'm can login fine, and see the titles of dashboards and reports, but clicking on the content just shows a blank screen.

I'm using version 111085 updated on August 2nd

Any ideas on resolving this would be appreciated

Note: not sure it would be relevant, but I'm using a Xiami Redmi Pro 3 running MIUI 7.91.8.0

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Yitzhak,

The problem seems to have gone away after i logged out of my powerBI account and then logged back in. I have no idea why this worked. But it seems to have resolved the problem.

Thanks for replying and for your help though.. I'll check the webview version just to see if it needs an update.

Cheers,

Steve

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
yitzhak
Employee
Employee

Sorry for your experience, can you please share the WebView version is installed on your device?

How do I find out the web view version number?

Android version is listed as 5.1.1 LMY47V

You can see the version in the PlayStore, search for Webview and you will see that it's installed and there you can see the version when you click read more.

Hi Yitzhak,

The problem seems to have gone away after i logged out of my powerBI account and then logged back in. I have no idea why this worked. But it seems to have resolved the problem.

Thanks for replying and for your help though.. I'll check the webview version just to see if it needs an update.

Cheers,

Steve

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors