Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

cabell
Advocate I
Advocate I

Images not showing in mobile app

is there a particular image (file) format which must be used to be able to view URL sourced images in the Power BI Mobile App? I can see that an image should be in the report (can see the standard 'image' icon) but the actual image does not render. I have tested the image type with Power BI Service so can confirm that JPG and BMP work there.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Xiaoxin,
Have today resolved the issue. We hadn't been using the app previously, so hadn't been impacted by the location of our image files, which were on Prem. We operate in a secure tenant which was masking the issue when the report was accessed via on Prem devises. Resolved by relocating the files to the cloud.

Thanks for your. followup

Chris

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @cabell,

I test on windows phone, iphone and android device, all of them can display the image.  Can you please share some detail content about this issue? (e.g device type, system version, power bi mobile app version)

One of the screenshots:

1.png

Test environment: Device Version, Power bi Version

Android(7.0) V111487; IOS(10.3.1) V12.7; Windows phone(Win10) V3217.30423.1122.0

Regsards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi Xiaoxin,
Have today resolved the issue. We hadn't been using the app previously, so hadn't been impacted by the location of our image files, which were on Prem. We operate in a secure tenant which was masking the issue when the report was accessed via on Prem devises. Resolved by relocating the files to the cloud.

Thanks for your. followup

Chris
kanth32
Advocate I
Advocate I

I too also having same issue . my images are appering in web but not in mobile . Any one has solutions 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors