Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DataGal
Regular Visitor

How to type in reviews for 'Apps' in Power BI

Hello Geeks,

I have created a workspace to which i published Power BI Reports and Dashboards. Next, i published the reports and dashboard of this workspace to 'Apps' so that the entire organization can get this app and access reports. 

After creating the app, when the user tries to get this app, we see that it also has reviews section in the app. Exactly the same reviews that we get to see when try install apps from AppStore in Apple IOS. This is very important feature for us to learn how users are finding the new app that we just deployed. 

The question I have is - I am unable to find where a user can write reviews? Could you please help me locate this?

Thanks in advance! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @DataGal,

>>i was expecting a placeholder for writing review so that the consumer of the app can write their experince with the app. Just beside other option that exist on the app properties (in Red)

I think it hasn't been released at present, maybe you can try to post this requirement to ideas.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DataGal,

I only found the annotate features, perhaps you can take a look at below article:

Annotate & share a tile, report, or visual in the mobile apps

I'd like to suggest you to share this requirement to ideas forum.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

I think i am talking about a way to recieve feedback from users on the power BI apps. These apps are the one created with a workspace and deployed as app. 

Hi @DataGal,

If you click on app to enter the description page, you will find the review tab. 

Based on test, current it seems not available on users who get this app.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Thanks for your resonse! 

Yes, I see "Reviews" tab only during "Get App" step and once I get the app, i was expecting a placeholder for writing review so that the consumer of the app can write their experince with the app. Just beside other option that exist on the app properties (in Red)

Apps.png

Hi @DataGal,

>>i was expecting a placeholder for writing review so that the consumer of the app can write their experince with the app. Just beside other option that exist on the app properties (in Red)

I think it hasn't been released at present, maybe you can try to post this requirement to ideas.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Hi, Xiaoxin Sheng.... Thanks much! Will post this as an idea!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors