Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Data sources supported by Power BI Mobile publisher

Hi,

I've installed Power BI mobile on my machine but I've noticed that only Excel is supported as a data source.

It is possible to connect a Report Server, but which are reports/data sources supported?

I hope that SQL Server will be supported at least (as soon as possible :-)).

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey pmscorca, 

You can create a shared data source for your mobile reports from any of the data sources Reporting Services supports. See the list of supported data sources.

Maya

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Anonymous,

Since your issue more related to SSRS, I'd like to suggest you submit this issue to SSRS related forum for further support.

Msdn forums - SQL Server Reporting Services

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Do you means power bi publisher for excel or SQL Server Mobile Report Publisher?
If you mean power bi publisher, have you try to connect other data source in excel?

In addtion, you can also submit your requirement to ideas forum.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I mean SQL Server Mobile Report Publisher.

Thanks

Hey pmscorca, 

You can create a shared data source for your mobile reports from any of the data sources Reporting Services supports. See the list of supported data sources.

Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors