Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sajid_iqbal

Connectivity issue of ssrs mobile reports in power bi app

Hi,

I am making Poc for ssrs mobile reports. Everything looking good at browser end. Now I am trying to preview mobile reports in power Bi app (iOS,Window 10 and android) but different behavior on all. Unable to connect with server in Window 10(giving server path error) but the same time no connection authentication issue in IOS and Android its connects  but not showing any content (everything is blank) in android also giving error after connecting (an error has occurred, please try later)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks to all.

I have figure out the problem and solved it all was happened due to authentication type "RSWindowsNTLM" so I changed it to "RSWindowsBasic" and everything is working (ios,ipad, Android ) except in window10 app.

Everything I have installed on local system and connecting using IP address.

Thanks

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
sanjayrathod123
Regular Visitor

Hello All,

I am also facing same issue in connecting to SSRS from PowerBI iOS app

Tried following but still issue is not resolved

1. Changes SSRS authentication from NTML to basic

2. Added inbound rules in the fire wall

Can anybody please help me?

Thanks,

Sanjay

DBahat
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Can you please provide us with more info on what exacly are trying to do?

1. Which SSRS 2016 version are you using?

2. Are you using http or https? (and if https - is your SSL certificate a self signed certificate?)

3. Did you configure any non-default authentication settings on your SSRS server? (The app currently doesn't support custom authentication such as form)

4. Is your server hosted in your corporate network, or an Azure VM?

Thanks,

-David

Hi David,

Is your server hosted in Azure VM within corporate network ?

Yes

Asked about this here as well.

Thanks to all.

I have figure out the problem and solved it all was happened due to authentication type "RSWindowsNTLM" so I changed it to "RSWindowsBasic" and everything is working (ios,ipad, Android ) except in window10 app.

Everything I have installed on local system and connecting using IP address.

Thanks

Hello,

I tried  this step.But m still getting the same error. I made changes in the rsreportserver.config file.

hello, i made the changes in the config file but still not abole to solve it. Can u pls brief ur steps

ashishrj
Power Participant
Power Participant

@sajid_iqbal Even I am facing this issue since a long time as mentioned in post given here. Any help would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks in advance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors