Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Markzolotoy
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Cannot sign in to Power BI on the phone

I can sign to Power BI on my PC, but on the phone with teh same credentials it's not working. Any idea?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Markzolotoy,

Can you share some detail content of the issue? (Such as: detail error message, devce type, version, screenshots, etc...)  It is hard to reproduce your issue from your description.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

On my phone I go to Settings and select Sign in to Power BI. In the prompt I am providing my Power BI account. It will take some time and an error message comes:

Couldn't sign in to Power BI. PLease checck your connection and try again.

The same account works fine on different PCs.

Thanks

Hi @Markzolotoy,

Did you try to use other mobile device to test? In addition, have you used the proxy? If this is a case,  Power BI app for iOS currently does not support proxy.

Since I'm still not clear for your device, can you share something detailed?(device type, system, version...) It will be help for troubleshooting.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Surprisingly, my device is Lumia 950 XL running the latest Windows 10. I am sure I am also running the latest Power BI app. on it.

Please check the version under Settings -> About.

Please contact our support email at mpbisup@microsoft.com so we can try to help out.

Regards,

- ron

Markzolotoy
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Hi @Markzolotoy,

It seems odd, I also test on win phone 10 and the same version of uwp power bi, but I can login my account.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors