Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rrhutch
Helper II
Helper II

Can't Get Mobile App to Display Reports

I am running the latest version of the app for Andriod on a Nexus 6P. The report names and dashboard show up, but when clicking on them they do not load. I just get a white screen. I have cleared the data from the app and uninstall and reinstalled with the same result. Any thoughts?

10 REPLIES 10
emmalinney

This happened to me. then the app requested Android system web view . I installed it. Then Google play appeared in the power bi app. On logging in it said it was installed but then won't let me login.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've also encountered this issue on a Samsung S5 running Android 6.0.1.

Hi,

I would like to assist here. Have the app was working for you previously?

What version of WebView is installed on your Android devices?

All the best,

Yitzhak

Yes, it worked previously. My Android System Web View is 51.0.2704.81.

Thanks! 

Do you have same issue with dashboards?

Is there someting special with those reports?

When this stopped working for you?

(I have same version of WebView and it works looking for other leads)

Dashboards do not display. Nothing will display including Google Analytics reports I am using from the content pack. The reports and dashboards display fine on a friends Android device.

Can you please share the tenat that your are loging with?

Thanks for following up. Not sure why, but after a week of not displaying, they are displaying now. No update to the installed app, so not sure about the difference.

I'm happy to hear. If you can provide the tenant we could investigate the issue.

We are A2 level with Office 365 and sebts.onmicrosoft.com is our tenant.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors