Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Jmenas
Advocate III
Advocate III

Barchart issue with dates

Hi all,

I am building a mobile report. The problem that I have is that the dates are shown in a chronologycal order from left to right. Therefore  I can't see the last date (in my case, JAN 2017) in my mobile dashboard. I want to know if there is a possibility for this wide visuals to show the dates from right to left chronologically. That way in the mobile version you always see the last date and it is not cut out in the preview design (Screenshot 1). 

Here are the screenshots:here is where I am design and also the dashboard modus in my mobile.here is where I am design and also the dashboard modus in my mobile.

This is the normal barchartThis is the normal barchart

Thansk in advance.

Jorge

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RGMS
Employee
Employee

Hi @Jmenas

At the moment, reports visuals don’t allow control over the direction of date order.

A good workaround for this issue might be using filters at report, page or visual level to limit the amount of data shown – you can read more about filters here.

We also recommend submitting and idea in our ideas section for the desktop team to consider.

Thanks,

Roy Gal

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RGMS
Employee
Employee

Hi @Jmenas

At the moment, reports visuals don’t allow control over the direction of date order.

A good workaround for this issue might be using filters at report, page or visual level to limit the amount of data shown – you can read more about filters here.

We also recommend submitting and idea in our ideas section for the desktop team to consider.

Thanks,

Roy Gal

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors