Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apple Watch Trendline

I created a dashboard which has card and a trendline. When I view that on apple watch I only see cards and not charts or trendline. What is supported currently on apple watch?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous

The Power BI Apple Watch app supports card tiles and KPIs only at this point.

You can read all about the Power BI Apple watch app in this article.

We always love new ideas and ways to improve - if you feel the Apple Watch app should support more types of visualizations - we suggest voicing this in the Power BI ideas forum here.

Thanks for contacting us!

Roy Gal

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

>>When I view that on apple watch I only see cards and not charts or trendline. What is supported currently on apple watch?

Can you share some detailed information about your issue?

Does this issue only appears on your apple watch or both iphone and apple watch?

>>I created a dashboard which has card and a trendline

Which visual you used ? KPI visual? AFAK, current power bi card visual not support trendline.

BTW, I test trendline on iphone 6s without any issue.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can see everything on iphone, not an issue. 

I used a line chart and trendline from analytics tab and 2 cards. When I try to see it on my apple watch all it shows me is 2 cards. I didnt find any document or article mentioning what is supported with apple watch at this time.

Hi @Anonymous

The Power BI Apple Watch app supports card tiles and KPIs only at this point.

You can read all about the Power BI Apple watch app in this article.

We always love new ideas and ways to improve - if you feel the Apple Watch app should support more types of visualizations - we suggest voicing this in the Power BI ideas forum here.

Thanks for contacting us!

Roy Gal

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors