Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MT_User
Regular Visitor

Android app doesn't function

As the subject, I found some problems with the application android PowerBi.

In detail, the application showed no own elements of the application, for example, showed no section groups on the side menu on the left, or did not show the possibility to choose a report in his personal workspace where there is the distinction Dashboard / Report ...

All this is very strange because the portal powerbi.com we see all the elements correctly in both groups in the personal area, and the same on a smartphone of a colleague.

To you it is ever a problem like that? Would you have any suggestions to solve it?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

@MT_User Do you have the latest version? I'm running 111050, and I see the second tab "Reports".

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

thank you so much @Seth_C_Bauer!
Now it's work!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@MT_User The PowerBI App (which is what I assume you are talking about) - is for consumption of dashboards. You do have the option to select different Groups you belong to and view the dashboards. But there isn't an option to pick and choose specific reports only. You can drill down to the report, but you can't start there.

Are you sure your colleague with the iPhone was using the App and just browsing to the Web page (Service)?

I know there are differences in releasing features, but I'm not aware of what you are describing being possible. (I also have an android phone).

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Hi @Seth_C_Bauer thanks for your answer,

Probably I have not explained well, look what I mean:

In the first picture I see the 'groups section', while in the second picture I don't see the section 'Reports'...

Pwb1.pngPwb2.png

@MT_User Do you have the latest version? I'm running 111050, and I see the second tab "Reports".

thank you so much @Seth_C_Bauer!
Now it's work!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors