Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

adminpowerbi

Android App 50.000 rows does not coming

Hello ,

Im new at this form. I couldnt find solution for my problem . The problem is that I have a query getting 100 k rows in ms management studio at five seconds. At browser While openning this report it waits to render. after a while, the reports data comes at browser but it does not come at android mobile It gives error.

Error is that "an error occured please try again later".

If anyone can help me I will appreciate so much.

Thanks 

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DBahat
Employee
Employee

In the latest app version we increased the networking timeout. Can you try it now and see if it works?

Regardless - it is not recommended to have such large datasets for reports. If you can perform your data aggregations inside the dataset instead of the report, you can drastically reduce the report render time.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
DBahat
Employee
Employee

In the latest app version we increased the networking timeout. Can you try it now and see if it works?

Regardless - it is not recommended to have such large datasets for reports. If you can perform your data aggregations inside the dataset instead of the report, you can drastically reduce the report render time.

firstly , thanks for replies @v-sihou-msft ,@DBahat 

sory for late reply.

I have installed updated version of Android Power Bi app. but ıt does not work for my case. 

@DBahat I need to visualize data of row count bigger than 100 k . As you said I can reduce data size in dataset but I need visualize data size nearly 100 k.

Thanks 

What type of visualization are you using? Are you doing any type of aggregation inside the visualization? Does the dataset include any fields which you don't use in the visualization?

While there's no specific limit on the row count, depending on the dataset size (and amount of data in each row), even if it doesn't timeout on the network calls you might hit your phone's memory limit

v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@adminpowerbi

I have tested with 100k rows SQL table. And it works properly on Android Mobile App. Please update the Android Mobile App into latest version and try again.

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors