Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

wrap column headers

Hi ,

I was very excited when wrap column headers was introduced in the January 17 update. Then very dismayed to find once published it was not supported.

Please tell me I am missing a trick, or alternatively when I can expect it to be supported?

Kind Regards

David

Comments
norahfox
Advocate III

Yes! I really wish I had realized this before I went through each report and re-formatted all the columns to take advantage of word wrap - now the published versions look even more terrible than they did before because all the headers are cut off.

hymieho
Resolver I

same here... the Power BI service is not respecting column headers that have been configured to wrap. 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all,

I got the information internally, the PROD was not upgraded due to Holiday Season and many regressions found. The update will be fixed around next week.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

SabineOussi
Skilled Sharer

Yes @norahfox, I just did the same. I had all my column headers hiding behind a text box. Each text box for a column title. Working this solution was a lot, removing the boxes and doing all the wrapping so nothing affects the page was also a lot. And not it is not reflected on the service side. Please fix it asap!

Anonymous
Not applicable

The same applies in the PowerBI Embedded.

SabineOussi
Skilled Sharer

It's working now.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all,

Please test it again in your environment, the issue should disappear now.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

DJBrennan
Frequent Visitor

Not working for me even in Desktop