Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

unable to create account

Dear colleagues,
I am unable to create account.
If I enter my email Aleksandr.Sarapkin@site.com then system says "account is done", but not understand my password.
If I try repair PW the system says "unknown login".
It's vicious circle!
I can send some screenshots, but I don't know how to attach the file.

Could you please reset password for login Aleksandr.Sarapkin@site.com, or just delete this account (Aleksandr.Sarapkin@site.com) and I try registry again.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Alexander
Aleksandr.Sarapkin@sunpharma.com

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @AleksandrS,

Did you use the email Aleksandr.Sarapkin@site.com to sign up the Power BI successfully before? If you forgot the password, you can follow this article to request a password reset.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

AleksandrS

Hi Qiuyun,

I’m sorry it's my mistake! Of course my e-mail is Aleksandr.Sarapkin@sunpharma.com, just in the public message I decide to change it.

Any way the problem is not resolved.

I would be send you the file with corresponded screenshots, but I don't know how.

In a few words: I can’t publish my diagrams, dashboards etc. which I make in Power BI Desktop.

In the first time the system says “you already have account”, but does not knows/ does not understand my password, then (when I try reset/repair my password) it says that account is unknown!

It's vicious circle!

Could you please help me?

I must publish my works for my boss!

If you have any additional questions please don’t hesitate to contact me

Thanks in advance!

🙂

Regards,

Aleksander Sarapkin

AleksandrS

If I follow this article to request a password reset, then I get next message: "Указанный идентификатор пользователя не существует. Убедитесь, что вы правильно ввели идентификатор пользователя" in English it is "The specified userid does not exist. Ensure that you entered the correct user ID".

Oops!

Regards,

Alexander