Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

table information is getting blur

on my power bi services i have published the report but the table content in the report  is blured out and the users are not bale to see the data.

Please help..

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @aka,

Can you share screenshots about the results both in desktop and service to clarify how table content is blured out after publish to service?

Please share detail steps for us to test on our side.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @aka,

Which visual did you use to display data? From the image, it seems the matrix or matrix preview visual.

Did you set font color use default theme or custom color theme in desktop?

Can you share sample .pbix file for us to test if possible?

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

raynok
Frequent Visitor

I haved the same problem with my uploads, in my case its the preview matrix. No custom themes but know that you mention custom themes, I am using custom colour back ground on the preview matrix "2A404E".

As soon as I turn off the background I get the same result as the BI services. Maybe the custom colour is no recongised by the BI services? Yes is exactly whats happening.

Here are the examples1.png2.png

raynok
Frequent Visitor

Thinking out loud, maybe the its got some conflict with custom column formating and other formating options within the visual (matrix preview)

RamySaroufim
Employee

Hello,

Can you try setting the View Mode on the Service to "Actual size"?

2017-06-26 15_57_05-test-custom-subtotals - Power BI.png

Let us know if it helps.

Ramy