Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

problem with iOS - PowerBI Report Server on-premise

Hello everybody,

I want to share my problem with all of you. Past year we implemented SQL Server 2016 with SSRS and upload many Mobile Reports. All of them work fine with any device, android, iOS, tablets and PCs. Since last december we installed SQL Server 2017 and PowerBi Report Server and migrate all Reports (we do that restoring the 2016 ReportServer Backup, restore it on SQL Server 2017 and configure PBI SSRS with this database), all seems to work fine, but when we release it on production, users with iOS (PBI app) began to report that reports stay loading. We did many test, all works fine with Android (PBI App), Chrome, PCs, IE, M. Edge, but with iOS only works reports builded on Power BI and Mobile Reports with static datasources (in this case excel files), I mean, Mobile Reports with SSAS or SQL datasources that require an authentication didn´t work.

The last discard I did, was disable double hope by migrating datasources (databases and tabular models) on the same server and conserving the same SPNs, but the result is the same.

Thank you for help us!

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @jcgomez0723,

Regarding this issue, I would suggest you contact Power BI mobile team mpbisup@microsoft.com for help. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered

jcgomez0723
Regular Visitor

Good morning,

After contact PBI Mobile team, they find a problem related with the APP on IOS and will fix it on next release:

pr1.jpgpr2.jpg