Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Share your ideas and vote for future features

Hi @MATH2020 ,

May I know whether you are using DAX Studio to connect to a pbix file? Is the data source of your pbix file a Power BI dataset that configured RLS? What kind of roles are these users in the workspace who gets this issue? Are they Viewer or Member/Contributor? Were they added to the RLS roles? Do they have Edit permission to the report or Build permission to the dataset? Is this issue only taking place for the users who complete Windows update or just part of them?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Hi @kerry6a ,

Does re-adding this field solve your problem?

You can refer to below link which has similar issue:

The 'HasUniqueRoleAssignments' column does not exist in the rowset.

The column does not exist in the rowset 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Hi @mpculpepper ,

I don't quite understand what you mean, can you show the page you are talking about.
Data hub in Power BI Service, when you say sort, do you mean filter? It is working fine for me.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Hi @eliz_psu,

There is an existing ICM for this kind of issue(ICM 317788142). According to the reply from the product group, this Datamarts should has been suspend. They has filed the bug and will release a fix for it to prevent a Datamarts go into unavailable state. But for the Datamarts that has been the unavailable state, they suggest replacing it with a new one. In the new Datamarts, you need reduce the data amount to avoid the error again.

Per our policy, we’d suggest you one problem in one post so we can focus on one issue to prompt the investigation. If you still have problems on, then please provide more info on it in new posts. Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,

Update:

The fix for this feature will be released in the second week of August as expected, so stay tuned.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Have submited this issue internal to confirm(ICM:319971660), would update here as soon as possible if there is any progress about it.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Hi @Ang0zyx,

Product group has a fix for the bug and it will be available in production Mid-August. Please be patient for the fix. Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Hi @adthomas 

Thanks for your sharing, I will change the status to "Delivered" so that users with the same problem can see the solution you shared and solve their problem . 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Idea Statuses