Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Share your ideas and vote for future features

Hi, 

In my opinion, if you want to get a solution for this kind of custom application problem as soon as possible based on your specific situation, I suggest you to open a support ticket to get direct help from the technical support team of Microsoft to have a remote session them to help you to make sure if this is an issue existing in the Power BI.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-create-a-support-ticket-in-Power-BI/ba-p/6830...

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Hi, 

If you have an idea to help to improve the PowerBI, you can go to the Power BI Idea to submit a new idea so that people with the same idea can vote for you. I will also vote for you.

vrobertqmsft_0-1642126513597.png

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Hi @miazhx 

May I know whether you are using Ultimate Decomposition Tree visual that is imported from AppSource? Is your report live connecting to SSAS or Power BI datasets?

Do you mean you couldn’t see the scroll down slider as the following screenshot showed when the report is using live connection mode?

vcazhengmsft_0-1642042219744.png

Did you make any change to the format of this visual? How did you set your Page View?

vcazhengmsft_1-1642042219749.png

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Hi,

According to my research, a similar issue has been reported internally, so stay tuned.

Problem description: Twilio connector that has worked, started failing 1/10/2022 with not connecting with Mashup Access Authorization Exception.

ICM: 283340356

In the latest update of this ICM, the engineers are currently trying to contact Twilio support to unblock and determine the root cause of the authentication issue.  

I will update here once I get any information.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Hi @cmsouth 

My I know whether this issue happens when you set scheduled refresh at a relative fixed time? If you change the scheduled time, will you get same issue? What’s the data source of the dataset? What kind of connection mode does this dataset use to connect to the data source? Is this dataset created on a large amount of data from data source?

Best Regards,

Hi @rmh 

May I know whether this issue happens when you try to open a report with Power BI Desktop? Will you get same issue if you open other reports? If it keeps happening, could you please try the solution here. If this issue only happens in a specific report, please let me know these information. Thanks in advance!

• The version of your Power BI Desktop
  • The data source of your report
  • The connection mode of this report
  • Very large columns in the model?

Best Regards,

Idea Statuses