Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

error connecting to "Case" object in Sales force

Hello,

I am trying to load "case" object from Salesforce as a workaround the 2000 Limit , but i keep getting the erro msg attached

Please help me solce this issueError msg.png

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@shatha

Did you get the data with following steps? I tried with same scenario but did not get any error message.

error connecting to "Case" object in Sales force_1.jpgerror connecting to "Case" object in Sales force_2.jpgerror connecting to "Case" object in Sales force_3.jpg 

Best Regards,

Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

shatha
Frequent Visitor

@v-haibl-msft

I followed the exact same steps and still got the error , is there anyway around it? with the 2000 limitation on SF reports I need to use the object.

shatha
Frequent Visitor

Could it because of the number of columns in the object ? becasue my company customized "case" object in SF and it has like over 300 feilds (columns)I think , is there a way to try to load part of the object only

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@shatha

It seems that there is only 2000 rows limit but no limit on column. Since I still cannot repro the same issue with my Salesforce account, I suggest you to create a support ticket at http://support.powerbi.com (see bottom of page).

Best Regards,

Herbert

shatha
Frequent Visitor

@v-haibl-msft

this is Limit is for reports i am connecting to the object not a report

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@shatha

If issue persists, I suggest you to create a support ticket at http://support.powerbi.com (see bottom of page) since it may be specific to your Salesforce account.

Best Regards,

Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered