Already reported in the form, and I read multiple messages about people facing the same problem.
For a report I used the Publish to web option, embedded the report in a webpage, and at first all worked fine, the report was updated after a scheduled refresh, so we decideded to roll it out the the main monitor.
But now the report doesn't update anymore. The data refreshes fine, but the embedded report keeps showing old data.
There is a slicer in the report, and when I use that slicer to select something, new data is shown, but when I select back the previous selected item, old data is shown again.
This same behaviour is reported for the embed in Sharepoint option.
I use Chrome as browser, but IE has the same behaviour.
I hope this can be fixed soon, because now we have to update the screens manually every day..