Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

access tab missing in Sharing

Hi - 

I have shared one of my dashboards to users by clicking on the Share icon in the top right of the dashboard.  I'd like to be able to see who I have granted access to for the Dashboard but my 'Access' tab is missing.  I only have the 'Share' option to put emails in.  Do I have a permission issue?  It's my dashboard that I developed so I'm a little confused.

Thanks

Cathryn

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Cathryn

I cannot repro the same issue as you on my side. You can try with different browsers to see if get the same result.

If issue persists, I suggest you to create a support ticket at http://support.powerbi.com (see bottom of page).
If issue is resolved, you can share the solution here later to help others who have the same problem.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered

Cathryn
Helper III

Thank you.  Power BI can take several minutes (sometimes 10) to show the permissions associated with the dashboard and thats why the tab isn't showing.

Do you happen to know why it takes so long?  It's really inefficient.  Do you see that same issue?

Thank you

Cathryn