Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

jracer007
Helper IV
Helper IV

Zendesk Data

Hello,

I want to tell you that when I connect my Zendesk data to Power BI Service, I'm never asked for authentication data.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jracer007
Helper IV
Helper IV

The problem was solved, thanks.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jracer007
Helper IV
Helper IV

The problem was solved, thanks.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jracer007,

May I know if my suggestions help you to solve the issue? Does the issue persist now? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
jracer007
Helper IV
Helper IV

This correct.

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jracer007,

1. From this article, a Zendesk Administrator account is required to access the Zendesk content pack. Please verify if your account is administrator firstly. 

2. Which browser did you sign in Power BI service? Please try different browsers eg: Chrome, Edge browser. 

3. Before connect to Zendesk content pack, please sign in Zendesk site in browser. Then get data from Zendesk from Power BI in the same browser. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors