Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Y axis not displaying small negative percentage values

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngMy visuals are not displaying the negative values all the visualisations. I assume it is because the y axis does not want to show negative values. I cant find any options in the format editter which help with this problem. 

The values chosen are simply input into a column of a new table that is not connected to any other tables and therefore there is no model to consider. The date column is only used to display the data in the visualisation.

Comments
v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi @Callum,

The values are too small. Please set the format as the picture shows.Y axis not displaying small negative percentage values.png

Best Regards,

Dale

CallumS
Regular Visitor

Hey @v-jiascu-msft,

The solution does work but is there any way to make this fix more in line with "auto" as I have varying values upto 20% but depends on how I have filtered the data (the company selected)?

It seems weird that the auto function doesnt work when the values are too small in the negative direction but works fine in the positive direction.

image.png