Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Waterfall Chart not using dates

In my Desktop View the Waterfall Chart is using a "Relative Date Filter" to display only the results for the last 6 weeks:

Desktop View of Waterfall Chart (Correct)Desktop View of Waterfall Chart (Correct)Service View of Waterfall Chart (Missing Data)Service View of Waterfall Chart (Missing Data)I have tried re-booting both the service and and Desktop to no avail, refreshing the Service Makes no fifference?

Comments
AlanBaker
Frequent Visitor

Sorry (lost some text when inserting the screenshot) The issue is that when the Waterfall graph appears in the Service several of the data points for the New Year (2018) are missing. It seems to be an issue arounf the Relative Date Filter????

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @AlanBaker,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my side. Please check if the issue related to your report. You can download the report and test on your side. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

AlanBaker
Frequent Visitor

Hi Guys

All fixed! The Calendar table was originally limited to 31st December 2017 and the I had updated the range of the table on the Desktop to 2022 BUT I had forgotten to PUBLISH the update to the service! 

Smiley Frustrated