Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Visual Level Filters Bug

Hi PBI Team,

Just wanted to let you know that I noticed a bug when applying visual level filters. Not entirely sure how it happened, but twice the issue corrected itself once I removed the visual level filters and recreated them.

Hope you find the fix!

A

Comments
AudreyPowerBI

Just did some testing and have found that if the field already exists in the Visual Level filter and I try to adjust the filter here directly, the results are often incorrect. However, if I add the field so that shows a second time within Visual Level filter and then make my adjustments on this new addition, then my results will show the correct numbers. Not too intuitive and somewhat redundant, but glad there is a workaround.  🙂

Thank you for listening!

A

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @AudreyPowerBI,

Can you show the sample pbix file and detail steps for us to reproduce the issue? As I can't reproduce it on my side currently. 

By the way, which Power BI desktop version do you run? Have you tried the latest Power BI desktop version 2.51.4885.701

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info