Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Very bad wrong impression of visual text

When printing using any print driver, in the visual table the texts that are changed from color to white so that they are not printed, they are printed with which the impression is incorrectly observed, in addition the ordering icons appear or if a This object appears as such is being seen, definitely does not have a good result when trying to print.

pbi.PNGprint.PNG

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Maherva

If possible, could you please provide your PBIX file to me? You can upload it to online file service (e.g. OneDrive) and share it. Make sure you’ve removed sensitive data before sharing. I’d like to try it locally to see if I can repro it.

Best Regards,

Herbert

Maherva
Regular Visitor

Hello Herbert.

This is a PBIX example

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkOOrqVUZS0AghQLV6lZmyq_71Bd

Thanks in advanced

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Maherva

I don’t see any color text in your PBIX file. What is the repro result after printing?

Best Regards,

Herbert

Maherva
Regular Visitor

Hello Hebert.

The header columns and one column are in blank color   inside the report, but when printing, those objects are printing in black, then I need so PBIX and printing  show equals, the text in blank don't must. printing

Best regards

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Maherva

I can repro the same issue as you now. I’ve reported it internally to Power BI Team: CRI 27762681

I’ll post here once I get any update about it.

Best Regards,

Herbert

Maherva
Regular Visitor

Thanks a Lot Herbert.

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Maherva

The team will consider a longer-term fix (which will take a fair bit of work) and prioritize it accordingly.

Best Regards,

Herbert