Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Usage Metrics not updating in certain workspaces

Hi guys,

Apologies if there is a solution already, but I've read trhough a handful of similar posts and none seem to provide a solution.

I have multiple workpsaces in which I am using usage metrics, however in only one workspace, the usage metrics havent updated in a while.

I've removed reports, added new ones and the reports named in the Usage Report still shows the old list.

The dataset shows as the dataset being up to date, but this is clearly not the case.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Comments
braybrookj
Helper I

UPDATE: the statistics seem to be refreshing, however the report list is not.

Amp_BI
Regular Visitor

I have the same problem with one of my workspaces. I crated the usage report when there was only 1 report in the workspace, now I have more but they don't show in the usage report. 

v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi @braybrookj,

1. Did you make a copy of the report? Then you can access all the reports.

2. Did you remove the page level filter as the document notes here?

3. It could take 24 hours to update the reports.

4. Please check these limitations here.

Best Regards,

Dale

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

EssiSH

Hi!

Also I have issues with refresh of usage metrics reports. I have multiple reports in a workspace and they have lots of daily users. I have created usage metrics report which contains all reports in workspace (DashboardGuid filter is removed).
Even if the dataset utilizes DQ and last refresh now seems to be 25.1.2018 10.12.04 based on dataset view, I can only see data until 18.1.2018 in graphs. 

Is there a way to solve this issue?

braybrookj
Helper I

I ended up speaking with support who mentioned it was a known issue. However they said it be resolved early February but still having issues. 

Did you make a copy of the report? Then you can access all the reports. - Yes

2. Did you remove the page level filter as the document notes here? - Yes

3. It could take 24 hours to update the reports. - Reports are now very old so should have a ton of data

4. Please check these limitations here. - checked.