Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Unable publish from Desktop to Service

With new November vesion unable publish from Desktop to Service. When press the button "Publish" nothing happen. With October version is all right.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @mariusbr,

I can reproduce the issue. Already report it internally: CRI 51686230. 

Will update here once get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @mariusbr,

The fix for this is a fix in the service code. That fix should be in MSIT early next week and then in PROD a week later.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

mariusbr

Thanks!

kp_pbi
Frequent Visitor

Hi

Do you have any update on this issue ? I don't follow what you mean with "That fix should be in MSIT early next week and then in PROD a week later."

Thanks

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @kp_pbi,

I don't get new update about this issue. Once I have will post here. The last update means the fix will be available around this week. You can test after this week is end. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

nhol
Advocate II

Thanks!

Am I really the only one from the entire community who faced this issue?

How come no one post anything about it??

And after doing some more research and investigations, this has nothing to do with the latest version although it started after installing the Nov-2017 update. I think it is someting assocated with the Office365-Azure-PowerBI... can't really put my finger on what exactly...

Still waiting for someone to find the solution to this HUGE problem.

Nir

nhol
Advocate II

Thanks!

Am I really the only one from the entire community who faced this issue?

How come no one post anything about it??

And after doing some more research and investigations, this has nothing to do with the latest version although it started after installing the Nov-2017 update. I think it is someting assocated with the Office365-Azure-PowerBI... can't really put my finger on what exactly...

Still waiting for someone to find the solution to this HUGE problem.

Nir

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all,

The fix will start being deployed to PROD on 12/4 and to all PROD by 12/9.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

nhol
Advocate II

Thanks Qiuyun!

Would that fix will be implemented in the December release? If that's the case then I wouldn't worry so much about the November update. according to your timelines both Decmber and this fix will be available in PROD around the same time...

Pls. advise.

Best,

Nir H