Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

TreeMap viz stopped working in embedded tile

Hi,

We have had embedded tiles (4 in total) in a client app for the past 3 months. Today the 2 of the tiles with the treemap viz stopped working. The fix was to use a pie chart instead (Can't use custom viz).  What happened the API to block treemaps? Is it related to the move of some viz to the app store today? (23rd March 2017)

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Eoin,

How did you embed the dashboard tile in a client app? Did you use Power BI Embedded feature? Please pin other report's Treemap visual to the new dashboard, then embed this dashboard in this app to see if Treemap tie can display.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

Eoin
Regular Visitor
  1. Thanks for the response. We have embedded into a client app. We are using PBI service not PBI embedded. We are using RLS and this happens for every client, we have already tried multiple treemaps reports none show up. Only when we change to another (non custom) visual.
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Eoin,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue. For this issue, I wold suggest you create a support ticket at the end of this site to get dedicated support.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered

jovan
Employee

I am having the same problem.

The underlying issue seems to be a 404 error on https://msit.powerbi.com/TreemapVisual/treemap.js

I will file a bug