Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Tool tip resizing issue

We have embedded visuals on web page using Power BI Embedded. The issue we are facing is the tool tip does not show up properly i.e the information hides and the words are not wrapped.

In the screen shot you can see, the space where visuals are rendered and the tool tip which truncates instead of wrapping the text

Tooltip.png

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Kavita

Have you tried to open the embedded report in different browsers? I just tried with a similar embedded report but cannot repro the same issue on my side. Is there any special settings in your visual?

Tool tip resizing issue_1.jpg 

Best Regards,

Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

Kavita
Frequent Visitor

There is no speacial setting in the visula. We are using the Power BI embedded. reports are embedded on a web page and the area where report is rendered is defined. So for the tool tips it seems sometime it gets hidden/under the container/box/area.

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Kavita

Please see my screenshot below. I make the tooltip much longer and it can still be shown properly. If possible, could you please share your PBIX file through online file service like OneDrive to me?

Tool tip resizing issue_1.jpg

Best Regards,
Herbert