Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

The gateway operation has been cancelled explicitly by the user or from a timeout - MY SQL

Hello,

Our report - which is based on MY SQL Queries - seems to experience difficulties regarding the scheduled refresh. This is the error that we got back: 

If anyone can offer any advice or provide further information that would be highly appreciatedGateway Refresh ErrorGateway Refresh Error

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like the issue is resolved, I have all my connection working now. Not sure what the issue is and if its going to comeback but for now I see its all working. Can you any one confirm if its same with you.

rrhutch
Helper II

Not for our organization. Still having issues.

DamienW
Frequent Visitor

I am just getting these Error messages now, however for a SQL Dataset..... 

rrhutch
Helper II

Ours as well is SQL and not My SQL. We have seen an improvement in the number of refreshes that are failing, but we still have some fail every morning during the scheduled refreshes and it is never consistent as to which ones fail.

maheshkumar739

The gateway operation has been cancelled explicitly by the user or from a timeout. This error are appear some times. The dataset is in text format. I have already set shedule job but most the time getting same error. How this error resolve? please help. error scrn.png

nkmajeti

We are also having the same problem. We refresh data from Microsoft SQL Server. Any help is appreciated.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are getting the same error since today morning, the refresh were running smoothly till yesterday. Please help on this issue:

The gateway operation has been cancelled explicitly by the user or from a timeout.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

Cluster URIWABI-AUSTRALIA-SOUTHEAST-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID54ff0941-3c37-44ce-b3ef-cc749302b0b4
Request IDd4f76d5e-7138-f9ca-bca8-e70a4a9677a5
Time2017-09-15 01:05:08Z

Sameera365
Regular Visitor

I have same error. Have you got a Solution.

kyr
Advocate I
Advocate I

I have created support tickect on this today.Once i got information on this 

will update you.

khakz
Regular Visitor

I'm having the same issue. Can't get neither scheduled nor manual refreshes.

Manual refreshes fail after a few seconds, scheduled refreshes fail after a few minutes.

Always the same error message:

"The gateway operation has been cancelled explicitly by the user or from a timeout".

Using a PostgreSQL database.

Publishing from the PowerBi desktop app works fine.