Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Text box in desktop mode not remembering formatting

I have a text box that is all underlined and bold.  

I then take the formatting of some of the text and it is ok.

I then navigate to another tab in desktop mode and then back again and the formatting is back.

Thanks

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Anonymous

I cannot repro the same issue on my side. I'm using the latest version 2.48.4792.721 64-bit (July 2017). Please refer to my recorded video below and let me know if there is any difference between our repro steps.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-haibl-msft

I just tested again and can reproduce the issue.

If I have text that is underlined i then get rid of the underline and navigate to a page and then back again the text is underlined.

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Anonymous

I'm still not able to repro it. Is it possible to share your .pbix file through online file service like OneDrive? Then I can have a try with your file locally.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-haibl-msft

If you unslected the bold and highligh and line 1 and two naviugate to page 2 then back they reappear.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0ozcJ6ZI3zERHg0UW12V2JwckE

Thanks

Chris

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Anonymous

I can repro the same issue as you. I’ve reported it internally to Power BI Team: CRI 44271265
I’ll post here once I get any update about it.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Anonymous

This issue maybe already fixed in the coming Aug 2017 version of Power BI Desktop (Should be released today or tomorrow). Please check it later.

Best Regards,
Herbert

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Anonymous

The Aug 2017 version of Power BI Desktop is released now. Please update and have a try.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered