Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Table.Combine failing to append two large tables in the service

I have a report that works like a charm in the desktop application but fails in the service. I am appending two large tables with monthly data and the result in the service is some data from the last day of the first month. I am assuming the operation times out or something like that.

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@mauropasi

It seems that we need your PBIX file to repro the issue. If possible, you can upload your PBIX file to online file service (like OneDrive) and share it. Make sure you’ve removed the sensitive data before sharing.

Best Regards,

Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

mauropasi
Advocate I

Hi @v-haibl-msft,

I believe that is not possible due to the sensitivity of the data. Plus they connect to a database so I doubt you would be able to reproduce the issue without having access to the data source.

I'd be happy to be contacted by someone via email so that we can identify in some way the failed refresh and investigate things from microsofts end.

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@mauropasi

If that is the case, I suggest you to create a support ticket at http://support.powerbi.com (see bottom of page).

Best Regards,

Herbert

mauropasi
Advocate I

Hi @v-haibl-msft,

Unfortunately I am not administrator of our Power BI tenant so I can't open actual issues.

Best Regards,

Mauro

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@mauropasi

If you are a pro user, you should be able to open support ticket without to be an administrator of your tenant.

Best Regards,

Herbert