Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Suggestions Needed in Replacing Blank Values with '0'

Hi,

Capture23.PNG

I am trying to replace blank values with 0 or some text, and I

have checked different measures like 

test2345 = IF (( AVERAGE('Earnings Dataset'[eb_cost_tot_monthly_PPP] ) ) = BLANK (),0,( AVERAGE('Earnings Dataset'[eb_cost_tot_monthly_PPP] ) )) and other adding 0 to column, which worked only when there is no legend but when i use legend they are not working..Can someone help me in finding a solution to this? Please see the image

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@HarshaBatuka,

Please share sample data of your table so that we can test.

Regards,
Lydia

HarshaBatuka
Helper I

@v-yuezhe-msft

Thanks For the response, here is the sample data picture sample Data.PNG

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@HarshaBatuka,

Could you please share the sample data in a file so that we can copy and paste?

Regards,
Lydia

HarshaBatuka
Helper I

@v-yuezhe-msft

Hi Lydia,

I don't find any option to share file here directly so I added a google drive link where the file is available

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IHlXL6Fq1ykI5vIU6qrMG2f96eM37TlR/view?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Harsha 

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@HarshaBatuka,

I tried to reproduce your measure in the sample table. However, I can find nothing about eb_cost_tot_monthly_PPP in the sample table.

Also when you turn on data label in the chart, does it show 0 after you drag the legend field?

Regards,
Lydia

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

HarshaBatuka
Helper I

@v-yuezhe-msft

Thanks for response Lydia, 

eb_cost_tot_monthly_PPP= totalcostsmonthly from the sample data sorry I didn't mention 

and when I drag the legend into the report it is not displaying zero and if remove legend 0 is working from the measure 

Thanks,

Harsha