Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Streaming dataset from Azure Stream Analytics job occasionaly causes transient errors in ASA job.

I have streaming dataset as a sink output of an ASA job. Occasionaly I get similar send errors like shown below in the ASA job.
        "Message": "There was a problem sending data to Power BI. The following information may be helpful diagnosing the issue. Power BI ReferenceId: 50472c19-4d3d-4079-bb82-1480005acedd. PushDataAsync error [An error occurred while sending the request.] with request Id [50472c19-4d3d-4079-bb82-1480005acedd]. Error encountered after writing [93] batches. Error - An error occurred while sending the request.\r\n- The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server.\r\n- Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.\r\n- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host\r\n",

I've submitted a support ticket (REG:117021715339692) to the ASA team and the conclusion is that this is caused by some internal Power Bi activities. Is it possible to get rid of these errors as it's triggering nuisance alerts?

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @PeiLi,

As this issue is specific and occurs occasionally, I would suggest you create a support ticket on Power BI side to get dedicated support.

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu