Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Starting Service Workspace appears empty

Just in the last week I notice that when I go into Power BI Service for the first time in the morning, the initial workbook is presented as if it is a brand new workbook - no dashboard, reports, anything.   Navigating to another workspace and back again fixes it.

The workspace in question is based on a Office 365 group and is my starting workspace since I have set a dashboard it contains as the featured dashboard.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my side. In your scenario, please follow below steps to troubleshoot the issue: 

1. Does this issue occur continuously? Or only occurs in the morning? 

2. Check if other group workspace from Office 365 group has this issue. 

3. Check if the issue related to the specific featured dashboard, you can try to get Samples (Get Data-> Samples) then set it as a featured dashboard to test it. 

4. Please try another browser to sign in see if the issue related to browser. It would be better if you could clear browser cache data. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

The issue went away for a while but seems to have come back.

1. This only seems to occur in the morning.

2-4.  I'll try out a few different things but since it is intermittent this may take some time.

In regards to 3, I dont think it is dashboard related as I get the interface as when you are first put into a new group.   However I have a suspicion that this would not happen if I had my personal workspace as default.