Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Signup Redirect

UPDATE: I am reposting again as the previous https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Signup-Redirect/m-p/135280#M20209 request did resolve the issue. Since posting I have upgraded to free 1 year trial and this issue occurs for everyone in our organisation.

Everytime I login into the powerbi on the web after a couple of seconds I get redirected to the signup redirect page where I have to click the signin button and get the invite other users to powerbi. After going thru these steps I am taken back to the dash board.

If I logout and log back in I get the same redirect.

This is really frustrating what is happening here?

Thanks

David

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @dvkwong,

Please access this site ( https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/ ) then click the Sign in button at the top right corner to sign in Power BI.

If above way doesn't work, please run Fiddler with HTTPS enabled, repeat the steps to sign in the Power BI. Share .saz file here.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

dvkwong
Frequent Visitor

Hi Quiyun,

Do you have an email I can send you the saz file? 

I did reply to the mailer@lithium.com address but this does not seem right?

Thanks

David

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @dvkwong,

You can upload your .saz file to your OneDrive and send the share link in private message.

Also you can send me the email to this address v-qiuyu@microsoft.com

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @dvkwong,

The same issue already reported internally: CRI 39812374.

Will keep an eye on this issue, if there is any update, will let you know.

Best Regards,
QiuyunYu

dvkwong
Frequent Visitor

Hi QiuyunYu,

Thanks for the update, will be good to get this resolved asap to provide a frictionless experience as we are looking to standardise on a common reporting tool.

BTW: Also occurs when using the mobile PowerBI apps.

Thanks

David