Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sharing dashboard and reports to a NONE office 365 organization

Hi,

So here is the deal. I have a customer that I would like to share with him the dashboard I've designed for him using his Excel spreadsheet that we are about to maintain manually every month.

The thing is that my customer has no office 365 and his mail is a GMAIL account.

Moreover, he has a group of managers that he would like some of the reports to share with them as well but of course not all of them because some hold sensitve information about the business.

Since I've created the dashboard on my machine using my PRO Power BI license, I wonder what are my options in sharing and collborate my work I did for him and then share it with his managers.

Thanks!

NH

Comments
v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi NH,

They can't even have a Power BI account for now. The way to share could be sharing the pbix file directly. Please vote on this idea. Maybe users can sign up with personal emails in the near future.

Best Regards,

Dale

nhol
Advocate II

Tons of videos on how this tool can be shared and collaborate with others inside and outside your organization, but in reality this is not really the case... what a shame!