Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SharePoint Online Embedded PowerBI stopped working?

I have a SharePoint site that we setup a few weeks ago.

It has around 8 Power BI embedded reports using the Power BI (Preview) embedding page part.

Worked totally fine..until the other day.  Now none of the Power BI parts load in the site and it says "This content isn't available."

Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments
OneWithQuestion
Post Prodigy

*I noticed that the URL link in the SPO pages no longer matches the URL link the Power BI App gives me when I go to embedd it?

What would cause that to change?

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@OneWithQuestion

There are two common reasons for this message.

1. You do not have access to the report.

2. The report was deleted.

Could you please check with the owner of the SharePoint Online page to see if the URL link was changed by someone? You can also check with the report owner to see if the report was deleted and recreated.

I also have a SharePoint site which setup before. I just checked it and found that the report was displayed properly, the URL link was also not changed.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

OneWithQuestion
Post Prodigy

I have access to the reports (am report owner) and nothing changed on the SharePoint page, the last update was on the 3rd of this month, so no changes on the SP page side of things.

What has happened is the PBI Apps embedded URL itself changed...what would cause reports in a deployed App to change their embedded URL?

OneWithQuestion
Post Prodigy

I have access to the reports (am report owner) and nothing changed on the SharePoint page, the last update was on the 3rd of this month, so no changes on the SP page side of things.

What has happened is the PBI Apps embedded URL itself changed...what would cause reports in a deployed App to change their embedded URL?