Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

See Data missing values for lines on Combo Chart

On a combo chart, when viewing data points under See Data feature, values for lines are not shown. The line values of Contact Rate and Outbound Contact Rate as missing from the data view.

2016-12-28_7-52-10.png

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @mcolb88,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue. Would you please share the detail steps to reproduce the issue? How did you create a report. If possible please share .pbix file for our analysis.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

mcolb88
Helper III

2017-01-27_12-30-33.png

I have anohter instance. This is a combo chart with Inbound and Outbound call counts as bars and Contact Rate and Outobund Contact Rate as lines.

When viewing the data, the contact rates and Outbound contact rates do not show the values. I then dragged Contact rate to the Tooltips, and then it showed the values on the far right highlighted in blue.

The x-as is a time of day value with drill downs from hour, to half-hour to 1/4 hour as you can see below.

Viz SettingsViz Settings

Tried rebuilidng the viz from scratch and get the same behavior. Values form the lines DO NOT show up when viewing the underlying data.

Let me know how I can assist in getting this fixed.

Thanks