Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Scroll bars Paginated Report do not work after Power BI Server Upgrade

Dear all,

After the latest upgrade of the Power BI Report Server we have issues with the scroll bars within (the normal) paginated reports on our Reporting Portal. These cannot be moved, only by using the scroll-wheel selections can be made, meaning several minutes of scrolling before arriving at the right selection. (Using Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers)

Is there a way to resolve this?

Best regards, Mark

scroll bars.JPG

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @mwd1966,

I can reproduce the issue in IE 11, and already reported it internally: MSSOLVE 117111617166218. Will update here once get any feedback. 

However I can't reproduce in Firefox, please try to update it to the same version as ours and test again. 

e1.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

mwd1966

Thanks Qiuyun,

I have found the issue while searching on the Internet:

Go to Tools/Internet Options: 

1. Go to the Advanced tab. 

2. Under Accessibility, check the option “Enable caret browsing for new windows and tabs.” 

3. Click Apply and OK. 

4. Restart browser 

5. Scroll bars can be controlled again by the mouse-pointer

Solved!

Best regards, Mark

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @mwd1966,

Thanks for your sharing. Great. Smiley Happy

Here is the internal information I have got: 

This was a known issue from IE end and the patch released on October 10, 2017 update KB4040685 caused this issue. IE team has since then fixed the issue and Nov rollout (which came out on Nov 14th) will fix the issue for the customer.

Please check if your IE version hits the issue.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @mwd1966,

This indeed has been fixed with the Nov update for IE. Could you please try in the Nov update IE? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu