Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Schedule Refresh Error

Hi , 

I am new to Power Bi reports & using them for last three months . I am struck with one of the reports -schedule refersh functionlity . Details as below

I am querying the data from three SharePoint online list & based on the data I am generating the Power Bi reports. 

I have 5 reports out of which schedule refresh is working fine for four on Power Bi online. But for one it says - "the credentails provided for SharePoint source is invalid"

Gateway connection- Connect Directly

Data source credentails - SharePoint (when set to Outh2 it get set as Anonymous) 

But the same setting works for other four reports.

However the report that fails, works in Power BI desktop (say it takes more thans 8 hours to refersh the queries) & doesn't works with Power BI online. 

I had tried to re-publish the reports & also tried refesh manually from Power BI online. But no help. Is it something to do with time-out? Please help as im nearing the delivery date for this application.ErrorError 

Comments
v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi @udhaiya,

Firstly, please check the credential as the picture below shows.Schedule Refresh Error.jpg

2. If the credential is good, I would suggest that you create a support ticket here: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/. You said the refreshing in the Desktop could consume 8 hours. It could be a timeout error.createATicket.gif

Best Regards!

Dale