Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Scatter chart: Set axis Start and end values relative to the "Auto" Function

Hello,

When the start and end values of an axis is set to "Auto", Power BI calculates the min and max values of the axis, which works perfectly fine, but sometimes in scatter charts, stuff like this happens:

axisAutoScaling.png

To avoid such issues, i would suggest to give us the option to handle the "Auto" value like a variable, so we can enter something like "Auto * 1.03"

Comments
Spagoot
Regular Visitor

Hello,

When the start and end values of an axis is set to "Auto", Power BI calculates the min and max values of the axis, which works perfectly fine, but sometimes in scatter charts, stuff like this happens:

To avoid such issues, i would suggest to give us the option to handle the "Auto" value like a variabel, so we can enter something like "Auto * 1.03"

bizbi
Advocate I

Try adding this in Ideas section so that more users facing a similar problem can vote on it.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Spagoot,

Please submit a idea in Ideas forum. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered

jbrandt
Advocate I

How is this 'Delivered'?  Minutes after a suggestion to add it to Ideas, it's changed to Delivered?  If so, can you provide a link to the new functionality?  I'm not seeing anything like this in the latest release.