Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Report page tooltip issue

Very nice feature BTW.

I know this is in Preview but here is an issue i have spotted this morning.

For the Table Visual such as below, this is operating properly (filtering) in Desktop but this is not in PowerBI Service. I have tried with another formatting for the Tooltip same. And I also had this Report Page tooltip working on another report. Now, writting this report: the report where it's failing is Live Query On Prem SSAS. The one where it works, is On Prem, Import, SQL Database.

2018-03-12 11_43_07-OverviewPortfolio - Power BI - Internet Explorer.png2018-03-12 11_41_29-OverviewPortfolio - Power BI Desktop - Tooltip OK.png

Comments
v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi @MichaelP,

It seems good in my test that is a live connection to an On-premises SSAS. How did you apply your report page Tooltip? Can you share some snapshots and details please?

Report_page_tooltip_issue

Best Regards,

Dale

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

MichaelP
Advocate I

@v-jiascu-msft,

I have tested again this morning.

I have cleanup my Internet Explorer Browser cache, I have also set  me back as PowerBI Pro user (instead of mme under trial).

FYI I have noticed recenlty repeating gliches on the PowerBI Service behavior, such as selecting a Workspace, and actually seeing reports/Dashboards of multiple workpaces in the UI, or not seeing the content of the selected Workspace.

IE refresh is always solving those situation.

Finally I have tested the SSAS report where I implemented the Page tooltip and it is actually working this morning.