Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Report Level Date Dimension Filters Become Empty After Upload to Service

Each time I upload my file, either by Publish or by uploading through the service, the Report Level filters for my dates become empty and no longer filter. Page level filters remain without issue though.

Even when editing the report on the web portal and re-saving, the date filter (on or after 4/1/18) empties, but the relative filter (in the last 1098 days) disappears. For reference, I need data from 4/1 onward and eventually want 3 years of this at a daily grain.

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@a_fman,

I am unable to reproduce this issue in Power BI Desktop June release(2.59.5135.601). Do you use Power BI Desktop June version? Could you please share a PBIX file containing dummy data so that I can test?

Regards,
Lydia

a_fman
Helper I

I have the most recent version of PowerBI however i cannot share as the data is sensitive. The issue is now occuring for page level filters as well as report level filters.

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@a_fman,

I am unable to reproduce this issue on my side. You can share a PBIX file containing dummy data here.

Regards,
Lydia

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info