Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Quick Access Toolbar icon missing for gateway

When you rightclick to add gateway to QAT it shoes up, but not if you select it from the drop down menu. If added to the QAT from the settings drop down menue no icon will  display.

Comments
billmanh
Regular Visitor

There is no way to edit or remove an issue once posted. When I said Gateway above I meant the "edit queries" button. That button has a  coresponding QAT  button but it is only available when you click on the the gateway  button,  not the drop down. This is obviously a bug as the QAT applies to both items.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @billmanh,

I already reported this issue internally: CRI 33845697. Will update to you once get any feedback.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@billmanh

In the May release of PBI Desktop, the product team is going to add 16x16 icons for the dropdown items as well. At that point the QAT will automatically reflect the icon.

Best Regards,
Herbert

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @billmanh,

Based on my test in desktop version 2.46.4732.721 64-bit (May 2017), the issue is gone. Please try it in the same desktop version as ours.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered